Sunday, January 25

Yesterday..

I had a blast.. :b

I woke up 8.45, and my family was supposed to come and sing for me at 10.00 so i had to lie in my bed for over an hour waiting for them. Well, then at 10.15 they came and sang for me, while i pretended to be asleep :b. Then i opened my presents, and then we ate brunch. Then me, my mom and my oldest bigsister went shopping. I had to buy a dress for the party, and i found this from H&M. Its kinda old-news by now, but i still love it, so i just had to have it.

Then we went back, i hate to clean my room, and short time after the first guests arrived at 17.00. At 20.00 all the guests had arrived, and we partied until they went home again.
Dont know about the others, but i think it was a great party, until my girlfriends started watching tv.

This morning when i woke up, i started cleaning the whole house right away. It took me 2,5 hours to clean the mess up. But whatever, it was worth it :).

Only 2 weeks 'til its London-time..! In exactly 2 weeks i'll be walking around in Madame Tussauds, seriously, i cant wait..! I need to shop now! :)

Well, thats it for now. :)

Love, Rosa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment