Monday, July 13

My Musthave List

I've written a list of what I'm allowing myself to buy this season (yeah I know, it's kind of late now). I started writing on it at the beginning of June, and I'm not so proud to admit that I've actually only bought clothes that's not on the list since then.

Well, here it is anyways: (I've checked the things I've got so far)
[x] - Boyfriend blazer (mine is from Topshop, and I've also got a vintage one)
[x] - Retro sunglasses (got my black and my white Wayfarers)
[  ] - Mesh leggings (thinking of buying the ones from American Apparel in black, what do you think of them?)
[  ] - Killer heels
[x] - Statement necklace (mine from H&M isn't really that statement, but still..)
[  ] - Statement t-shirt
[  ] - Nude colored skirt
[x] - Jean short (got the ones from Zara, and also a pair I've made myself)
[  ] - Cut-out leggings
[x] - Ripped jeans (ripped a pair of grey jeans from Lee and a light blue pair from Cheap Monday myself)
[  ] - Acid-wash & bleached jeans
[x] - Jean shirt (recently bought one from Zara)
[  ] - Boyish hat (hmm, thinking H&M)
[  ] - Gladiator sandals
[  ] - Jumpsuit/romper/playsuit
[x] - Harem pants (mine's from Gina Tricot)
[  ] - Cycling shorts (either buy them or make them myself, haven't decided yet)
[  ] - Denim & leather vest
[x] - Leather jacket (bought mine at Primark last February)
[x] - Wedge shoes (got a pair from H&M, still wan't more though)
[  ] - High-waisted skirt w. geometric print (anyone know where I can find one?)
[x] - Large rings (I have 2, but I still want more of them)
[x] - Ripped tights (DIY'ed a pair from H&M, actually more than one pair...)
[  ] - Animal printed blouse
Others: 
      + Studs (got a purse so far)
      + Zipper details
      + Nude colors
      + Denim (got jeans, shorts and a shirt so far)
      + Leather (got my jacket)
      + Jersey
      + Sequins
      + Fringes (I have a dress and a bag with fringes)
      + Geometric prints

You see, I'm not really good a lists - today I bought a pair of chinos - but I'll do my best to not buy anything else from now on. Actually I'm still adding more and more to the list, that's kinda stupid I know but I can't stop :b.

Love, Rosa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment