Monday, August 31

I hate mondays



This is what I wore today. Only had 5 hours in school - a very easy day! After that I walked around the city a bit with my mom (again), she's beginning to get quite interested in fashion. Kinda funny actually. Well! I managed to buy a pair of earrings that I've been looking at for a long time, so. By the way, is it just me or is it starting to get very cold outside? I'm freezing like ... I don't know..

What I wore: Dress - H&M Trend. Leggings & jewelry - H&M. New boots - Vagabond. Bag - Aldo. Scarf - American Apparel. Jacket - Nümph. (actually wore red nail polish also, but somehow I managed to scratch it all off before I took the pics).

Love, Rosa <3

2 comments:

  1. Cute print! Didn't know H&M has a dress like that :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristiana V - it's from their Trend line.
    Bought it in Paris :)

    ReplyDelete