Monday, November 2

Dream Outfit of Yesterday


Forgot to tell you that I went to see This Is It yesterday.
So I made an MJ-inspired outfit before I took off, but I didn't have the time to post it when I got back from the cinema, since it was pretty late.
He actually wore a blazer like that in the movie. I think there's missing a hat though and I could have chosen a different and more fitting pair of jeans or pants like sequined harem pants or something like that, but here you go anyways!
About the movie. Ehm. Well, I actually had no idea that MJ was that nice and humble to everyone. He was really like ''I say this out of love....'' all the time. So sweet! I have so much respect for that man. He knew what he was doing. He knew what he wanted the show to sound and look like. What a genius.

Right now I'm having french classes. Hate my teacher...

Jeans, shoes & blazer - Topshop. Necklace, rings & bracelets - Topshop. Tank - Gina Tricot.

Love, Rosa <3

2 comments: