Wednesday, November 18

Picture of the Day


Yeh, I know I promised a full figure picture of my outfit today - but you see, it's been raining almost all day and my clothes are (still) totally soaked. Maybe there's still time tonight so I'll put it back on and take a picture, but I really doubt it. I'm sorry.
Tomorrow I'll be going to the cinema with two friends - we're going to see ''New Moon'' which I am very excited about. I've been looking forward to tomorrow since I bought the tickets, so the movie better be good! Please!! Have to go through 7 lessons including a music test before though... Hmm.. I hate thursdays..

Magazine: Vogue Italia, November 2009, Starry Mood.
Photographer: Yelena Yemchuk
Stylist: Aleksandra Woronieck
Model: Abbey Lee Kershaw

Love, Rosa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment