Thursday, December 10

Black


Wearing my new cardigan and my new leggings..
Today was yet another boring day in school, except the two lessons we got to sing christmas carols, hihih.
In an hour I'm going to piano lessons, so I'll have to practice from now on 'til I have to go, 'cause I've totally forgotten all about that...
Tomorrow I probably won't be blogging since I think I'll be home a bit late. There's going to be ''Christmas Café'' at my school (we drink, talk, listen to music, have fun...) and afterwards we're all going to a bar to have more fun.. But we'll see!
Doing anything funny tomorrow?

Cardigan - Gina Tricot. Dress, jewelry & jacket - H&M. Leggings - Monki. Boots - Vagabond. Scarf - American Apparel.

Love, Rosa <3

6 comments:

  1. it's the first time im visiting your blog and i love ti. I'll tottally visit it back.
    see you
    PGOA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Guide of Art - thank you so much :b
    It's nice to see and have more visitors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your leggins (:
    really nice blog du har. Tak for din søde kommentar(: følger nu din blog!
    - Trine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trine - tusind tak skal du have, og så lidt da ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lækre leggings!!

    - tanna

    www.tannascloset.blogspt.com

    ReplyDelete