Tuesday, December 22

Cancelled


I know that this is a fashion blog, but here's a personal post.
Today our Christmas break finally started. That means off from school in two weeks and we we're supposed to a party at the school this evening too. It turns out that because of all the snow (you can't see it on the picture, but it's snowing like crazy...) the party is cancelled. The school couldn't get any busses for tonight, and therefore people can't get home. I was looking so much forward to the party, hmm... It sucks. Now I don't really know what to do for the rest of the day/evening. I'm already bored! Maybe I'll build a snow man.. If it'll ever stop snowing.
Hmm, and some people expect the snow to be gone by thursday.. I can't see how that's possible right now.
As I promised yesterday, I will, of course, be posting the outfit I wore yesterday. But not now - later.

Love, Rosa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment