Sunday, December 20

Dream Outfit of the Day


We're getting closer and closer to the 24th! Only 5 (or is it 4?) days left... My vacation starts tuesday, which I'm looking very much forward to. Haven't had any breaks since the beginning of october (or something like that, don't really remember...).
Today I'm not doing anything else than homework. I've got 3 hand-ins for tomorrow, yay! How dare the teachers give us hand-ins in the last week before the break... Stupid, stupid teachers.... Anyways, well I kinda have to hurry, 'cause I overslept - which also means that I can't sleep tonight, argh! Hope you're having a better sunday (4th advent!) than me!

Top & scarf - Gina Tricot. Bag - Urban Outfitters. Shirt - Monki. Shoes - Vagabond. Hat & jewelry - H&M. Jeans - Topshop.

Love, Rosa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment