Friday, December 18

Finally weekend


This is what I wore today. Have you noticed the spider on the wall beside me (it's right above the switch at the second picture...)? I hadn't seen it when I took the first pictures, but then I took the pictures where I'm facing the wall, I noticed it and it freaked me out! I hate spiders (which isn't a good thing when you're living in a basement...)!!  Argh.. Can't look at these pictures anymore, it gives me the creeps...
Didn't do much in school today. Actually I almost didn't go to school, since we met late, went to Aros (an art museum/exhibition ''thing'' here in Århus) and after that we went to my school to sing Christmas carols for 1,5 hours.
After that me and Nanna, went gift shopping and it was a success! I'm officially done with shopping christmas presents!
Watching 'Friends' right now, and as soon as that's over, I'm going to watch the newest episodes of 'Gossip Girl'. I'm quite behind...

Dress - Weekday. Leggings, scarf, jewelry & jacket - H&M. Boots - Din Sko.

Love, Rosa <3

1 comment: