Wednesday, December 23

My Musthave List #2

Just like last July, I'm now postin my musthave list for this winter. It's a little late, considering we're almost halfway trough winter, but a lot of the pieces on the list are usable for spring/summer too, and maybe you could get any good ideas for what you might need in your wardrobe..
Started writing this at the ending of last season (around August), and it's done. Now I just have to get all the pieces!


[x] – Combat/biker boots
[  ] – Thigh-high boots
[  ] – Asymmetric dress
[x] – Mesh tank/blouse
[x] – Metallic dress/pants
[  ] – Leather gloves/fingerless
[x] – Buckled-up ankle boots
[  ] – Sequins skirt/dress
[x] – (faux)Fur vest/jacket
[x] – Skin-tight jeans
[x] – Sequins vest/blazer/cardigan
[x] – Headbands
[  ] – Boyish hat
[x] – Animal printed blouse
[  ] – High waisted pants
[  ] – High waisted shorts
[x] – High waisted body-con skirt
[  ] – Dress with mesh
[  ] – Jumpsuit
[  ] – Thin black studded belt
[  ] – Leather gilet
[  ] – Velvet dress
[x] – Velvet leggings
[x] – Plaid shirt
[x] – Short leather jacket
[  ] – Leather-like shorts
[  ] – Oversize leo cardigan
[x] – Tie dye jeans/leggings
[x] – A new LBD
[x] – Parca
[  ] – Sequined leggings
[x] – Dress with shoulder focus
[  ] – Leather pants/leggings
[x] – Blouse with shoulder focus
[  ] – Sequined harem pants
[x] – Oversized knits
[  ] – Lace top w/o sleeves


Hope that inspired you a little!
I should actually go to bed now, but I don't want to. I'm going to pick up my grandmother tomorrow at 2 PM, so it's not like I have to hurry tomorrow. I just tend to oversleep 'til 1 PM.
And finally, my big sisters are coming home tomorrow! Can't wait to see them!!


Love, Rosa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment