Thursday, December 3

Todays
































This is what I wore today. Just came home from piano lessons, where I started a new song again (haven't played the same song twice yet... if you know what I mean). Tomorrow I'll only have 2 lessons in school, so I'm kinda thinking of ditching, since it'll take me longer to get to school, than having lessons actually will.. And that's just a waste of time, since we'll just be working buy ourselves tomorrow.
Anyways, how's everyone's day been?

Dress - Weekday. Leggings - Monki. Shoes - DinSko. Necklace, scarf & jacket - H&M.

Love, Rosa <3

4 comments:

  1. Jeg kom lige forbi din blog, og hvor er den cool! Rigtig hyggelig og fin :)
    Og forresten den stribede sag er fantastisk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna - jamen tusind tak da :)
    det er altid dejligt når man får respons ^^

    ReplyDelete