Tuesday, January 5

Avatar



So, yeah, like I told earlier, I went to see ''Avatar'' and wow! What a beautiful movie!!
Most people I've talked to about the movie, didn't really like the story, but I actually did. Loved the 3D effect too (as always..). This is definitely a must-see!!!
Tomorrow is the first day of school after our holiday break. Not looking forward to it. I could use 2 weeks more off from school... Oh, and I'll be wearing my new pants tomorrow so there'll definitely be an outfit post!
Goodnighty!

Love, Rosa <3

2 comments:

  1. Amazing, amazing movie!! I can't believe it took them 10 years in the making. Anticipating the next one - it's going to be a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aney - so there will be a second one ? kinda hoped there would :p and it did have an open ending so... :)

    ReplyDelete