Monday, January 4

Doc Martens



























I've wanted a pair of shoes like these for a long time. I'm thinking they'd be perfect for summer too where I'll be going to the biggest festival in Denmark (Roskilde Festival) - I actually think it's the biggest festival in Scandinavia. Not sure though.
But the thing is - Doc Martens are pretty expensive, and like I wrote in an earlier post, I don't really have a lot of money to spend the next 6 months. So my question is, should I buy them? Are they worth it?

Doc Martens 8 holes

Love, Rosa <3

3 comments:

  1. Beautifuls, beatutifuls, beautifuls!Muakssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    rigtig fin blog du har dig er blevet fast læser

    kh

    //choicewithnoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie Carmo - I'll take that as a yes :p

    Cecilie - tusind tak og velkommen til :)

    ReplyDelete