Thursday, January 21

Fav looks from SS10 #1






Charlotte Ronson. Charlotte Ronson. Bottega Veneta. Balmain. Charlotte Ronson. Balmain. Balmain. Ann Demeulemeester. Acne. 3.1 Philip Lim. Balenciaga. Alexander Wang. Alexander Wang. Alexander Wang. Alexander McQueen.

These are the first part of my favorite looks from the SS '10 runway shows. I have a lot of favorites actually...
In school right now. So boring. Only 4 lessons left now (out of 8...). Geography, hmm..
Outfit from yesterday later! And sorry for not blogging yesterday, I wasn't home until 11.00 pm.

Love, Rosa <3

3 comments:

  1. Great picks! My fav is definitely the first Alexander Wang look (cropped red & white shirt)...but somehow I don't think that I would be able to pull it off haha, we can all drool over them though, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. Great blog.

    //thelostdays.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin W. - Hahah.. that's my absolute fav outfit of the upcoming season :p

    Cille - Thank you !! :)

    ReplyDelete