Sunday, January 3

I like stripes
























This will my last late post this vacation, 'cause from now on I have to go earlier to bed, or else I can't fall asleep next tuesday (my school starts again wednesday), and then I'll just fall asleep during classes.
Funnily my adapter started working again 30 minutes after I did my last post. I don't understand it! But my iPod is still not working correctly, and that's even worse. I need my iPod more than I need my adapter..
I better go to bed now, my dad's gonna wake me up in 7 hours..

Dress - Monki. Tights - DIYed H&M. Boots - Din Sko. Jewelry - H&M.

Love, Rosa <3

9 comments:

  1. Love the tights. And the boots are amazing. x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning outfit. Love the tights.

    http://www.chanslos.webblogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! Great dress and blog <3 Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chaoskontrolowany - thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit. Stripes are still my love :)
    Love your blog.
    xo

    ReplyDelete