Thursday, January 7

Patchwork


My new leggings which I bought monday. I've loved them since the first time I saw them, and last monday I finally bought them.
I might not blog much the upcoming two weeks, 'cause today we started filming our movie (school project, nothing big) and we're going to film 7 days out of the next 13, and besides that I also have a lot of hand-ins and homework to do. I'm hoping there'll still be some time left for blogging though.
Oh, and my leggings are totally black, it's just the light that makes them look kinda grey.

Dress - H&M Trend. Leggings - Monki. Boots - Din Sko. Jewelry .- H&M. Jacket & scarf - H&M. Bag - Aldo.

Love, Rosa <3

8 comments:

  1. I love the dress and the leggingss!!

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow! i love this look! grat style!! the dress is FABULOUS!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just got another follower!
    Love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mila - thank you !! :) and welcome of course :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I regret that I didn't bought this Monki leggings! But the dress is definitely something I have to get too!

    ReplyDelete