Tuesday, January 12

Plaid


So, here's what I wore today..
Haven't done much all day, went to school, then shopping a bit, without buying anything, and then home.
I feel kind of pantless in this outfit, maybe I should've worn a couple of black jeans instead..
Oh, and I just found out that I may not be able to buy any new clothes until March.. which sucks!!! Except that I'm going to buy a new jacket tomorrow... it's on sale so I gotta have it.

Shirt & leggings - Monki. Boots - Din Sko. Jacket, jewelry & scarf - H&M. Bag - Aldo.

Love, Rosa <3

5 comments:

  1. I love your velvet leggings! I've ordered one some days ago. Now I can't wait to wear it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfits and your blog.
    Really cool.. I have seen you on Delance Fashion, brilliant :)

    xoxo,
    http://www.intheliteralsenseoftheword.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. bloomingvogue - you're gonna love them :p they're so comfortable to wear... :)

    signe - thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete