Friday, January 29

Wearing the new boots

Finally weekend!! And I finally wore my new Doc Martens for the first time. I hate wearing new shoes, 'cause they also hurt in the beginning.. I'm sure that these boots will be the best in 2 weeks or so. Right now the leather is just a bit stiff.
Doing anything funny this weekend? I am!! Tomorrow me and Nanna have arranged a sleepover at my house! We're going to eat brownies and Ben & Jerry's, and we're going to see ''Titanic'', ''Dirty Dancing'' and ''Closer''. Can't wait!

Dress - H&M Trend. Scarf & jewelry - H&M. Leggings - Monki. Boots - Dr. Martens.


Love, Rosa <3

4 comments:

  1. Love the striped dress in combination with your leggings and your docmartens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOW! FABULOUS OUTFIT! LOVE THIS DRESS AND THE LEGGINS! AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is one of my favorites


    i need to hurry and get my docs

    ReplyDelete