Saturday, January 16

With fur


Wore my fur vest for the first time yesterday!
The song contest yesterday went well. We got a 3rd/4th place and the prize for best text. Loved performing. It was so much fun! Normally I'm terrified, but this time I was really enjoying being on stage in front of everybody. Maybe it was because everybody in the audience were drunk? I don't know.. But I really want to perform again soon! I'll show what I wore later (not on, though)..
Today I'm going to the gym, then shopping and then I'm going to the cinema to watch ''Sherlock Holmes''.

Top & pants - H&M Trend. Scarf, jacket & jewelry - H&M. Boots - Din Sko. Vest - Vila. Bag - Dixie.

Love, Rosa <3

2 comments:

  1. Love it, you'll always look stunning.
    http://allthatglitters-allthatglitters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. allthatglitters - thank you very much :) !

    ReplyDelete