Wednesday, February 3

A day at home

Today I decided to stay at home - meaning, I hid at my moms apartment 'cause I was too afraid of telling my dad (who's a teacher at the school I go to....). Don't know if he's found out yet...
I've just been too stressed and tired of school lately, so I was in desperate need of a day off.
Tomorrow I'm editing film all day after school, so won't be able to blog. Maybe during classes though, don't know yet. We have to eat at the school, maybe even stay there 'till 10 pm... Not nice!

Dress - Weekday. Leggings - Monki. Scarf, jacket & jewelry - H&M. Boots - Dr. Martens.


Love, Rosa <3

2 comments:

  1. You are pretty stylish!

    btw. virkelig fin blog..
    - Charlotte Amalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. CharlotteAmalie - thank you very much :p
    og tak igen :)

    ReplyDelete