Friday, February 5

Shop, shop, shop






















Today I went shopping with Nanna. Haven't shopped in a month (except from my Dr. Martens..), so I (accidently) bought quite a lot. Good news: I love it all! Bad news: I don't have any hangers left in my closet, hmm....
I know it's all black, grey and white, but that's what I'm wearing so.. Hopefully I'm going to add a little color to my wardrobe next time I go shopping.

Grey tank, acid washed cardigan & leopard printed circle scarf - Gina Tricot. Flower printed tank & bodycon skirt (a la Hervé Léger) - H&M Divided. Striped top & simple black knitted top - Monki.

Love, Rosa <3

2 comments:

  1. Minette - love stripes too, I was so close to buying at least one striped item in each store, my friend had to stop me :p

    ReplyDelete