Monday, March 15

Slow time

Wow, I feel like this day is gonna take forever to pass. One hour feels like three hours. School is boring.
Right now we're writing an essay on Cinderella. It doesn't sound that bad, unfortunately I have no idea what to write, so instead of working on the essay, I just corrected two earlier hand-ins, and I have nothing to do yet again. I'm giving up! So instead of doing what I'm supposed to do, I'm looking at pictures. I found these and I like them, so I just wanted to share... Feel like going home....

Love, Rosa <3

3 comments:

  1. hiya rosie! just wanted to say that i really love your taste and also really like your outfit posts:) these pictures are so inspiring too!

    btw hope you can come pop by/follow me as well, i'd love to folow you back!


    <3
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  2. soft : )

    http://encrustedhoneycomb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so young and alive. i like this so much

    ReplyDelete