Friday, March 19

Something unusual

This is what I wore yesterday..
When figuring out what I wanted to wear yesterday I thought ''Hmm, today I wore something I'd normally wear, so how about wearing something unusual for me tomorrow?''. The first thing that popped into my mind was bright colors, cause I usually wear dark blue, black or grey and also because spring has finally arrived here in DK (yes, it's actually been almost 10˚C outside today..). So I put on my only pastel colored top and my denim shirt and I think it worked out fine?

Shirt - Zara. Top - Monki. Pants - H&M Trend. Boots - Shoe'Shi Bar. Jacket & jewelry - H&M. Hoodie & scarf - Gina Tricot.

Love, Rosa <3

2 comments:

  1. I like this look a lot, the pants and the shirt are my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabriela A. - thank you very much !! :)

    ReplyDelete