Friday, March 12

Weekend






















Just a short post that's not totally about fashion.
Weekend finally arrived today, after a long and slightly tough week. I've just been sitting watching ''Grey's Anatomy'', drinking tea and eating cake since I came home and in 2 hours my friends will be here. We're going to a party at my school tonight, black and white themed (which means that you have to wear black or/and white colored clothes), so I'm planning on wearing my lace dress. It's not totally suited for partying, but I don't really have anything else, and I hope I can accessorize it so it'll be much more partyish, and of course I'll show pictures of my outfit tomorrow. Maybe even tonight, before my friends arrive.
I hope everyone will be having a great, fantastic, marvelous friday evening/night!!!

Love, Rosa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment