Thursday, April 1

Berlin shopping






















I'm home!! And this time I'm staying for a while...
While I was in Berlin I got to do a little shopping (I went there with my dad and my little brother and they don't like shopping that much...), and this is what I've bought!
The jacket is very light blue and it was 50% off so I couldn't just leave it, had to buy it! And well, if you didn't already I'm a huge Muse fan, so therefore the CDs. Great CDs by the way!
I hope everyone have had a great time (or even spring break?) while I've been gone!!

Jacket & jewelry - H&M. Jeans - Zara. HAARP (CD) - Muse. Black Holes & Revelations (CD) - Muse.


Love, Rosa <3

3 comments:

  1. WOW! THE JACKET LOOKS VERY NICE!!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of people in these tough economic times are looking for a quick profit by exchanging their unwanted gold for cash.


    sell gold for cash

    ReplyDelete