Friday, April 30

Businesswoman?

This is why I never wear blazers - I somehow always end up looking like a businesswoman, which I hate!
But, well, wanted to share the outfit anyways.
I actually had to take off my blazer while shopping, cause it was getting to hot outside for both blazer and jacket. Guess spring finally did arrive. About time too.
Right now: sitting in my bed doing absolutely nothing, while eating M&Ms and listening to Muse (favorite band, hihi). But I better go to bed soon. I'm in serious need of some sleep!
And again - sorry for looking moody. I don't how I do it? I'm trying to look at least just a bit happy, but somehow always manage to look like this.. annoying.

Blazer - Topshop. Top, jewelry, tights & jacket - H&M. Shorts & sunglasses - Gina Tricot. Scarf - Zara. Boots - Shoe'Shi'Bar. Bag - Dixie.


Love, Rosa <3

3 comments:

  1. I adore your style in this photo shoot.
    Are this H&M tights SO dark?
    And I wanted to buy them...

    http://redheelpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cecile & Tilia - tusind tak ;)

    FashionFreak - thank you!! :)
    No they're very sheer, I think about 20 den..
    I'm wearing a pair of tights underneath as well :)

    ReplyDelete