Monday, April 12

A fish among horses

Todays outfit and the last pictures of me without a nose piercing (!). I'm getting it done tomorrow, hopefully, if everything goes as planned.
My mom and I went to a hill nearby to take the photos. She wanted me to go down to the horses (in high heels!), please don't ask me why, cause I have no idea, but anyways, got the pictures and here they are. It's nice to take pictures outside for once. Especially when the weather is so great!
I won't be going to school the next 3 days cause we got some individual work to do (which we can choose to do at home), so I don't know how much I will be blogging.

Cardigan & dress - Gina Tricot. Scarf - Zara. Tights - H&M. Boots - Shoe'Shi'Bar. Jacket & jewelry - H&M. Bag - Dixie.


Love, Rosa <3

4 comments:

  1. wow nice photos, but horses... i'm afraid of them ;d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Rebel - these were really nice :p
    I'm not much of a horse person though, I like dogs :p and guinea pigs.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT THIS SHIRT! hahah anyways lovely outfit.

    xo eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dogs are better ! i love them too ;D

    ReplyDelete