Monday, April 19

Longer weekend, please







































































































Sorry for the lack of blogging this weekend, I haven't been able to connect to the net, and also I've been busy. Yesterday I went to a party at my school, I don't have a picture of my outfit though (but I wore my blue fringe dress, dotted tights and black wedges, if you wanted to know). I was supposed to wear a white instead, but 5 minutes before I had to go, I accidently spilled red nail polish over it, so I couldn't wear and had to change. Putting on stockings with not dried nail polish on your fingers isn't easy!! But I think the outfit looked ok anyways. Probably better than the outfit I was supposed to wear.
Anybody else been doing something exciting this weekend?
Better go now, it's 12 o'clock and I haven't found out what to wear tomorrow yet. And my computer will run out of battery in 5 minutes, so see ya!

Love, Rosa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment