Wednesday, April 7

Mixed patterns

I've had an amazing day (yet again...). People are so nice right after spring break and it's so wonderful!
And then in the middle of the night, my mom texted me to ask if there was anything from Forever 21 I wanted, 'cause she in USA right now and therefore she might buy something for me, yay for moms!
The only downside is still my throat. I wish it would just go away so I can eat normally again...

Shirt & leggings - Monki. Top - Gina Tricot. Jacket & jewelry - H&M. Scarf - Zara. Boots - Din Sko. Bag - Dixie.

Love, Rosa <3

6 comments:

  1. Har lige opdaget din blog.. Og nu følger jeg helt klart med. Fed fed fed stil!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine - tusind tak, og velkommmen til !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for forever21! definitely get something :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. åh, de er så lækre de leggings fra Monki altså!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara - det synes jeg også :p

    Lady Rebel - thank you !! :)

    ReplyDelete