Tuesday, April 6

One hand in my hair

I've had a fantastic day, even though it was the first day of school after spring break. Usually I hate first school days but today was a lot of fun and everyone were happy. I hope the upcoming days are going to be just as fun as today was.
Right now: eating soup (can't eat anything 'cause my throat hurts like crazy...) and watching movies! Oh, and figuring out what to wear tomorrow, which usually takes a long time...

Shirt - Zara. Top, jacket, leggings & jewelry - H&M. Skirt - American Apparel. Boots - Shoe'Shi'Bar. Scarf - Gina Tricot. Bag - Dixie.

Love, Rosa <3

6 comments:

  1. Fine fine støvler!

    lineandree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is lovely :)
    and your hair is beautiful!!
    x

    lauraaloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks :) your outfit is cool, too ;) your hair...beautiful! i wish i had so fresh hair like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit<3
    i hate first schooldays too, but on the other side, i can't wait to see all my friendsxD. a love-hate relationship with first schooldays?=]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauraaloves - thank you very much ! :)

    Lady Rebel - thanks, hihih :p

    Vivian - exactly my point! :p

    ReplyDelete