Wednesday, April 21

Simplicity

Yet another simple outfit, and I look really really moody on the picture, just try to ignore that, please?
Wanted to share the outfit anyways though.
I'm kind of having on of those periods where I'm totally uninspired. It might be because of the weather turning winterish - it snowed yesterday and today... and rained, and we're in the end of April. They say it might be because of a volcano on Iceland.. stupid volcano..
Tomorrow I'll (hopefully, if everything goes as planned) get a nose piercing, which I'm very excited about, but also scared like ****. I'll have to keep thinking ''it'll only hurt for a couple of hours, no big deal compared to a fractured bone in your foot..''.
Anyways, I better get going now, cause I have some homework to do before I go to bed, and another post coming up in a second.
Let's see if I can find a more interesting outfit to wear tomorrow?
And sorry for not blogging that much lately, I've been kinda busy.


Top - Monki. Jewelry & jacket - H&M. Jeans - Zara. Scarf - Gina Tricot. Boots - Shoe'Shi'Bar. Bag - Dixie.


Love, Rosa <3

1 comment: