Friday, April 23

Stripes on my legs

I should've posted these pictures yesterday, but for some reason the net wasn't working (as usual) so that made it impossible. Had a great day yesterday though. It was Nanna's birthday so all of my friends were really happy, and we had a great time in school.
Today I wasn't going to school, 'cause I had the day off to write on my project thing.
Tonight I'm going clubbing to celebrate Nanna's birthday (she turned 18, which is a big thing), and I'm looking very much forward to it!

What I wore: top (dress), jewelry, tights, scarf & jacket - H&M. Shorts - Gina Tricot. Bag - Dixie. Boots - Shoe'Shi'Bar.

Love, Rosa <3

3 comments:

  1. rigtig fedt sæt! Håber du får en sjov aften :-D
    Hilsen ny læser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vi skal NOK få en feeeed aften! :-D Jeg glæder mig også rigtig meget!!!

    ReplyDelete