Saturday, April 3

Whole lotta new

Yay for weird legs and sad faces...
Anyways, today I went shopping with Nanna and of course I bought something, which I will show you very soon, nothing big though!
Besides shopping I've also been celebrating my dad's birthday (he's turning old...), so after being social all day, I just want to be left alone in my room, so I can relax and maybe watch a movie or two..
And as you can see I wore my new shirt, jacket and my new body chain today!

Edit: this outfit was chosen as the outfit of the week (week 14) at StyleGallery.

Scarf - Zara. Jacket & jewelry - H&M. Shirt & leggings - Monki. Boots - Shoe'Shi Bar. Bag - Dixie.

Love, Rosa <3

2 comments:

  1. Du har en virkelig fed stil! Faktisk ser det ud til at vi har jævnt mange af de samme ting i vores klædeskab. :)

    ReplyDelete