Monday, May 10

Overload of black

It's been a lovely day today - the weather's (kind of) good cause the sun is shining, well on/off shining, and I have almost no homework for tomorrow, which means that I have the rest of the evening to write a Danish hand-in which was due 2 weeks ago. Good job, Rosa...
Besides that hand-in, I've almost done nothing today, except from going to school for four hours, and then home early cause I wasn't feeling that well.
Tomorrow I might go shopping just a bit, if I have any money, that is...
Better get back to that hand-in.. See ya!

Shirt - Monki. Shorts - Gina Tricot. Tights, jewelry, jacket & top - H&M. Wedges - Shoe'Shi'Bar. Scarf - Zara. Bag - Dixie.

Love, Rosa <3

3 comments:

  1. HERE... YOU RE A ROCKSTAR! LOVE YOUR SHIRT!!!! *_*
    AMAZING!

    XX
    http://theminetteissue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total rockstar outfit! I love it!
    Oh, how I love dotted tights..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both of you !! :)
    I appreciate the comments ;)

    ReplyDelete