Wednesday, May 19

Mixed patterns no. 2

Ok, the patterns aren't that visible, or the polka dot pattern isn't, but couldn't come up with a title, I'm so uncreative these days...
By the way, wearing that huge scarf today really wasn't a good idea. It's been 22 degrees or something, and the sun's been shining non-stop. I mean, nice weather, but oh my god, hot!! I've heard that it's going to be 25 degrees tomorrow. Hmm, exciting!
Right now, enjoying my last cup of tea for today (or not really, cause I'm in kind of a hurry), and saying goodbye to my computer, as it'll probably break once I ''close'' it (you know what I mean..?). So if I suddenly stop blogging for a period, it means my computer screen is split in two/has cracked.
Better go, my bed is calling, goodnighty folks!

Dress used as top & shorts - Gina Tricot. Jewelry, tights & jacket - H&M. Scarf - Monki. Boots - Shoe'Shi'Bar.

Love, Rosa <3

2 comments: