Monday, May 17

Staying awake to chase a dream

Outfit from today. Wearing my new shirt, it's soooo comfortable. The fabric is just so soft, and the fit is quite loose, which I love. I think, this shirt and me will become very good friends!
Today I went to school for 4 hours and then home, 'cause I wasn't feeling that well, after a cup of (my favorite) tea is immediately felt better.
Now I'm off to bed, need to get some sleep, got a long day ahead of me tomorrow. See ya, lovelies!

Shirt - Topshop. Tee - American Apparel. Leggings - Monki. Boots - Shoe'Shi'Bar. Scarf - Gina Tricot. Jewelry & jacket - H&M. Bag - Dixie.

Love, Rosa <3

3 comments:

  1. wow, I love your hair!
    + this outfit, you rock babe, im followin you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between Venus and Saturn - thaaank you ! :p
    love these kinds of comments :)
    welcome !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...your legs in those leggings are unreal!

    ReplyDelete