Monday, May 31

Today's the last day of spring

Bah, last day of spring today, and I love spring. It's my favorite time of the year. Now I'll have to wait a whole year for it to be spring again.. On the other hand this also means that tomorrow is the first day of summer. Roskilde Festival, Stockholm and London suddenly don't seem so far away. Can't wait 'til my exams are over, so I can relax in the sun while listening to music and later walk around the big city of London (and Stockholm..) while shopping and drinking frapuccinos from Starbucks. This summer is going to be good for sure!
Today's been pretty weird so far. I woke up very early 'cause my dad basically marched into my room with this package, and suddenly I was completely awake, 'cause I realized that it had to be my new bag, which my mom bought for me last week. Then just 5 minutes ago my dad called to say that he had just bought me a new computer, and I was like ''uhm, ok....'', and then right after I hung up my mom called to say that she had bought sushi for dinner tonight, and asked if she should buy a Wii Fit board (or whatever it's called..). Right now I'm just thinking ''we're going to London and Stockholm this summer, aren't you supposed to be saving your money or something...?''. But fine, if they wanna spend it all, just go ahead.
Oh, and I love my new bag, it's very slouchy, lots of zippers and all. Love it!

New bag from Topshop.

Love, Rosa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment