Saturday, May 22

Yesterday






























































Yesterday we finally found out what exams we're going to this year. I have only one exam this year, and it's French, which I'm totally thrilled about, cause that means I get to ''keep'' my A in media! Therefore my dad decided to buy me a cake (I normally don't eat cake...), which tasted very good, except from the green topping, don't know what it is...
I didn't plan on showing my outfit from yesterday, but felt like it anyway, so here you go! I DIYed the shorts from my old Cheap Monday jeans (the ripped ones). I never wore them, cause they weren't so skinny anymore...
By the way, yeah, I wear this boots all the time, but they're oh so comfortable! Unfortunately they're kind of beginning to fall apart...
I hope everyone had a great friday evening!

Short - DIY Cheap Monday. Top, tights & jewelry - H&M. Cardigan - Gina Tricot. Boots - Shoe'Shi'Bar.

Love, Rosa <3

3 comments: