Friday, June 25

Bye bye - Rossern kalder











































So, bye bye, lovely readers. Tomorrow morning I'm going to Roskilde Festival. I probably won't be able to fall asleep cause I'm waaaaay excited (if you hadn't noticed already...). And I'm also kinda panicking cause I'm not quite sure that I've packed everything that I'll need for the trip. For example I just remembered that I've forgotten matches .. and tooth paste!
I'm really hoping that those who are already there won't get past the fence (or whatever it's called). That would really suck!
By the way, if anyone sees me, come say hi, hihih, that could be kinda cool.
I'll be home the 5th of July, so hang on 'til then! Have a nice weekend + week ;) .

Love, Rosa <3

2 comments:

  1. i loved your blog i hope youll like my blog follow me!

    http://suargazaroglu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete