Wednesday, June 16

Finally...





































































I'm done. Well, at least for this year. Today I finished my last exam (french) which means that my vacation has started! What a relief... I have to say that I've been in serious need of some vacation for a long time!
And this is what I wore today.. Finally a descent outfit.
At the exam I had to analyze a picture, and the picture that I got was some sort of a poster covered with french related things, like Tintin (which is actually from Belgium..), Asterix et Obelix, Tour de France, and then there was a picture of some models (with Naomi Campbell in front..) walking down the runway, and I was like ''ahhh, fashion!'', and then my teacher began to laugh, cause I was wearing heels and stuff. I thought it was kinda funny, hihih. Well, now I'm off to do .. nothing. See ya!

Jacket, jumpsuit & earrings - H&M. Sunglasses - Gina Tricot. Scarf - Trend. Bag - Topshop. Shoes - Monki,

Love, Rosa <3

2 comments: