Saturday, June 19

A little late blogging





















































































































Thanks Jak & Jil, for amazing inspiration every day. Love it!
Just wanted to share these pictures and say that I'm going to Germany for a short visit tomorrow. I'll be back the tomorrow evening, but I'm not sure I'll have time for blogging, cause I'm going to an x-classmate's birthday party.
Enjoy and have a nice weekend..

Love, Rosa <3

3 comments:

  1. nice pics ;) i love the first. nice weekend honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. dressed to please - yeh, Jak & Jil = genius... :)
    thank you very much, I had, hah, hope you had a great weekend as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog !!Thank you. They are really great .
    do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!
    Fashion watches
    Discount watches
    Antique pocket watches
    Engraved pocket watches

    ReplyDelete