Saturday, June 5

That denim shirt


Wore my maxi for the first outside the house, in public, today! Thought that since the weather was soooo nice today, and I had that music exam test thing I might as well wear something relaxing, and the maxi was just perfect..! It wasn't too hot, neither was it too cold, and it's a very, very long time since I last wore bare legs in public, so that felt kind of weird, but I'll get used to it.
And I'm sorry for being so inactive these days, I can see that I'm losing readers, it's just that when I'm just at home, doing nothing basically, I don't really feel inspired and therefore I don't know what to blog about. I will try to step up my game though, hope you guys understand.

Shirt - Zara. Dress & jewelry - H&M. Bag - Topshop. Sandals - Shixo.

Love, Rosa <3

2 comments:

  1. Woow cool blog :D
    seriøst rigtig fed stil:)

    Følger dig nu

    Keep it up and keep in touch
    Sisilia
    www.fashisi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. S - tusind tak skal du have!!! :) og velkommen til ;)

    ReplyDelete