Monday, June 21

What's on my mind?











































































































I've got one word for ya ... FESTIVAL! Well.. It's basically all I think of these days. I can't wait. And I'm sorry for spamming my blog with Roskilde Festival all the time, but I have serious troube waiting cause I'm waaaaay excited, but luckily there's only 6 days left now!
So of course, I've been trying to come up with some outfits that I'd love to wear at the festival. I've never been at a festival before, so I'm not sure how they'll do, but I think they look fine and I wouldn't mind any of these pieces suddenly turning up in my wardrobe!
I hope everyone's had a great weekend cause now it's back to reality! Or not, hah, vacation!!!

Clothes from H&M, Gina Tricot, Weekday, Dr. Martens, Topshop & Monki.

Love, Rosa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment