Thursday, July 8

Got a lot of catching up to do










































Well.. The title says itself, the only problem is that I don't really know what to blog about. I'm still sick, the weather sucks kind of and it's my vacation, meaning I'm lazy and usually just walk around the house in my PJs. Ill figure out something though, promise.
I bought this bag at Roskilde Festival. It turned out handy later that week when we had to wait in line for 8,5 hours to be front row at the Muse concert (which was absolutely awesome by the way!). You might think that I'm stupid or boring or something because I wanted to wait in line for 8,5 hours, but I just like Muse, hihih, and waiting in line wasn't that bad either. It was actually a lot of fun..

Leather rucksack from Episode.

Love, Rosa <3

4 comments:

  1. I'd just like to say that I'm IN LOVE with your fashion sense, and to show you that, I've nominated you with a blog award! Check out my post for details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog, very cool bag ;)
    I follow u right now !
    Ciao bella !

    Loïc from BE TRUE TO WHO YOU ARE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fashion Cents - thank you !! :)
    don't know exactly what it means, but I'll check it out ;)

    Johanna - so do I :p and thanks..

    Loïc Laugier - thank you ! And welcome :)

    ReplyDelete