Sunday, August 15

Introducing... Lola






















Just came home from Stockholm a minute ago. Had a great time! My baggage got lost somewhere between Stockholm and Århus though, so I can't show you what I bought there. Fortunately I bought something in the Airport in Stockholm - my new perfume Lola. I love it! Even though the flower thing is kind of ugly...
Hopefully my baggage will turn up tomorrow (crossing my fingers and toes), so that I can show you what I've bought and so that I can go to school again, cause I have to stay at home tomorrow otherwise I won't be able to get my stuff again.. And just for once I was actually looking forward to going to school!
Also, I'll show pictures from the trip tomorrow, cause I'm really not in the mood for it right now.

Lola by Marc Jacobs.


Love, Rosa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment