Wednesday, August 11

It's just black


So, today was kind of a typical Danish summer day, well, like they used to be once.. It rained and it was a little cold outside. Gotta say that it's the first time I've ever worn winter boots in August. It's also the first time I've worn lipstick! And actually, it's also the first time I've ever worn an all-black outfit.
By the way. Leaving for Stockholm tomorrow. Ditching both school and Copenhagen Fashion Week, hah! Well, my point was, there's no net at the hotel, 'cause we're sleeping at a yacht, so I won't be blogging 'til monday.
Hope you all have a great time while I'm gone (especially a great weekend)!

Dress, jewelry & jacket - H&M. Earrings - Aldo. Leggings - Monki. Scarf - Zara. Boots - Din Sko. Bag - Topshop.


Love, Rosa <3

7 comments:

  1. It's the first time you've worn all black?? I'm shocked...I wear far too much black.
    The lippy looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! You really pulled the all black off, and with your hair and the lipstick, you look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Porcelain complexion - usually i wear black with a plaid shirt or a denim shirt, so my outfit isn't just black :b so yeah, this is the first time i've worn just black ;b

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sikke smukt rødt hår du har :) Dejlig blog i øvrigt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went through some of you older posts, and this is by far one of my favorite outfit of yours :)
    and red lipstick suits you very well!!! you should wear it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really really nice outfit! and nice blog(;

    followed!

    X lightningfactory

    ReplyDelete