Thursday, August 19

It's lost so easily






























































Yeah, I know that outfit pictures everyday is boring.. Promise not to post another outfit tomorrow, hihih.
One day left 'til weekend. God I can't wait. Didn't go to school monday, so really I shouldn't be complaining, but due to watching OTH for a little too long yesterday I didn't really get any sleep, so I'm pretty tired and in need of some rest. And I got a hell of a bunch of homework to do for tomorrow, and I haven't started yet, so I better get going.
See ya!

Tee, jacket& jewelry - H&M. Jeans & sunglasses - Gina Tricot. Bag - Topshop. Boots - Tiamo. Scarf - Zara.


Love, Rosa <3

1 comment:

  1. You look sooo cool! But your hair totally steals the show, girl!!! I was like wow!!! That light made it even more breathtaking!

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete