Monday, August 23

It's time for changing



Outfit from today. Only had 4 hours of school, which was pretty cool. Still I already feel kind of stressed and stuff, cause I have a danish hand-in due sometime next week, and I'm pretty sure that I won't make it in time since I'm not home next weekend. I'll try not to take it out on the blog though.
Right now I'm watching OTH, but I better get started on my homework, since it's getting sort of late.

Shirt - Monki. Top & bag - Topshop. Shorts - Gina Tricot. Scarf - Trend. Jacket, tights & jewelry - H&M. Boots - Shoe'Shi'Bar.

Love, Rosa <3

4 comments:

  1. Love this especially your scarf, the fabric is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Porcelain complexion. and I love the plain shirt :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree to find matching jewelry for the dress is difficult. I would like to share my experience my sister's wedding was approaching and I was still struggling with the jewelry to match my outfit. My friend suggested me to check the site Kaneesha.com and I was amazed to see their collection. I will highly recommend to check http://www.kaneesha.com/KaneeshaJewelry/bridal-jewelry.cfm It will save your time and energy.

    ReplyDelete