Monday, August 16

Joyful






















So this is what I bought while I was in Stockholm. I didn't really have any money, so I borrowed a bit from my mom.. She gave me the dress by the way. She saw me trying it on, and she insisted on buying the dress, if I'd wear at the next party at my high school, so I said ''sure why not?''. The fabric is soooo nice (and the print too).
The rest is pretty basic. 2 loose tees, a simple shirt, a sweatshirt and a pair of skinny jeans.
The shoes, well the model, was very popular last year. I still like them and now I own a pair myself. Nice, nice!
And of course you can't go to Sweden without buying ''Bilar''.. Love them.

Shirt & jeans - Gina Tricot. Shoes - Tiamo. Dress & tees - H&M. Sweatshirt - Monki. Mascara - Max Factor. (Also bought a new eyeliner from Make Up Store..).

Love, Rosa <3

2 comments: