Tuesday, August 3

My new shoes










































I know we arrived today, but I've already bought my first thing: a pair of white Chuck Taylors. They're were so cheap compared to what they cost in Denmark, so I had to, and it's also hard not to shop when the shops are open til 10 pm.... Like them a lot, though they look very new and are totally white. Gotta rub some mud on them or something... Or not. Well, going to bed (maybe). More blogging tomorrow. Have fun!

New shoes from Converse.

Love, Rosa <3

4 comments:

  1. love these shoes!
    your blog is nice!

    check out my blog if you have time (;
    its all about FASHION and DIY.

    xox
    sarah from http://madame-lala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha and what's that on the first pic? a highly gifted Mentos pack?? :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. madame.lala - thank you :p
    and I will as soon as I get home from London, cause the net kinda sucks :p

    frandominguezblog - hihih, bought it at the airport in Denmark.. it contained 6 packs of fruity mentos, and I think there might be 2 left :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. niiiiiiiiice, but please, just call me Fran!

    ReplyDelete